Daniel Jaekel Friendship Classic
May 2-3, 2015
Lakeview RecPlex, 9900 Terwall Terrace, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
The psyche sheet for the 37th Annual Daniel Jaekel Friendship Classic is included below as Version 1. Please send any corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries are now closed and we will not be able to accept any new entries; we will accept corrections through noon but no time updates for heat limited events, please.
Update #1 had an incorrect warmup time for the morning sessions. This has been corrected below.
Teams entered in the meet this year include Academy Bullets, Alligator Aquatics, LFSC, McHenry Marlins, Scott County Dragons, Barrington Swim Club, Byron Tiger Sharks, Vernon Hills Turtles, Sun Prarie Storm, Waterloo Swim Club, Baraboo Area Makos, Badger Aquatics Club, South Central Swim Team, Elmbrook Swim Club, West Bend Swim Club and Flying Fish.
Be sure to check the LFSC website regularly for updated information about the meet.
Here are a few details to note:
*** In order to manage the timeline heat limitations will be necessary as follows: Sr 200 IM -- 60 swimmers, Sr 800 FR -- 30 swimmers, 12&under 200 IM and 400 FR -- 30 swimmers. We do not limit the 400 IM as that event is more difficult to find racing opportunities for and the 200 IM is typically offered at every meet. We will make refunds to all swimmers who do not make the "cut" but we cannot make switches to other events as that negates the affect limitations have on the timeline.
*** All events in the Sr session will be Positive Check In; all events in the Age Group session, with the exception of those limited, will be Pre-Seeded.
*** The current timeline projections with Heat Limitations imposed are (hr:min) Sat AM - 4:15/Sat PM - 4:10 and Sun AM - 4:35/Sun PM - 3:45.
*** We will reconcile all entry fees and surcharges due after all corrections are made on Monday. Note: the RecPlex has a new $4 per swimmer surcharge effective this season, as in the meet information. The original entry file did not include this surcharge properly as $7 ($3 to Wisconsin Swimming + $4 to the RecPlex). Our apologies for any resultant confusion.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon for some early season racing!
- Psyche Sheets
- Psyche Sheets are included with the price of admission! Please remember to download and print a copy prior to the meet.
- Warm-up Information
- Sat Session 1 -- 8:00am Session 2 -- 1:00pm
- Sun Session 3 -- 8:00am Session 4 -- 1:00pm
- Session 2 warm-up times are a non-binding estimate, 60 min warmup period is scheduled.
- Meet start time for Sessions 1 & 3 -- 9:00am
- Officials Volunteer officials are always need at swim meets! Contact Bob Edwards, Meet Referee, to volunteer to serve as an official . . . email@example.com or Phone: 847-436-3712847-436-3712.
- LFSC Volunteers
- All LFSC families with a swimmer in the Daniel Jaekel Friendship Classic are required to provide at least one worker for each each session in which their child swims by working the full session in which their child is participating. If you have two or more swimmers competing, please provide two workers.
- To sign up, simply click on the Sign Up Now! button and follow the online instructions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Volunteer Coordinator Jen Gitzinger.