ISI Regional Championship Meet
February 22-24, 2013
Glenbrook North High School, 2300 Shermer Rd., Northbrook, IL 60062
- Meet Webcast Page
- Time Standards
- Timing Assignments
- Illinois Swimming rules require that all teams competing in the meet assist with timing.
- Teams will be assigned a lane timing assignment prior to the meet.
- Warm-up Information
- 4:00pm Warm-up and Positive Check-in
- 5:30pm Start
- 7:00am Warm-up and Positive Check-in (12 & under swimmers)
- 8:30am Start
- 11:30am Warm-up and Positive Check-in (13 & older swimmers)
- 1:00pm Start
- Scratch Rule, Procedures and Check-in
- ISI Championship Meet scratch rules and procedures will be in effect for this meet. The Illinois Swimming House of Delegates adopted the USA Swimming National Championship Scratch Rule at the Fall 2010 House of Delegates meeting.
- Download the NEW ISI Championship Scratch Rule here.
- Refer to our team flyer for additional information about scratches.
- Psyche Sheets---> Distance Events Saturday Sunday All Days
- Please remember: A psyche sheet is a DRAFT; use for planning purposes and a general look at the entry list.
- Entry corrections or additions may change the final version.
- Volunteer officials are always needed!
- Download the application to officiate here.
- Best seat in the house!