ISI Senior Championship Meet
February 28 - March 3, 2013
Lakeview RecPlex, 9900 Terwall Terrace, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Meet Webcast Page
- Watch the meet live here
- Time Standards
- Timing Assignments
- Illinois Swimming rules require that all teams competing in the meet assist with timing. Teams will be assigned a lane timing assignment prior to the meet.
- Warm-up Information
- Scratch Rule, Procedures and Check-in
- ISI Championship Meet scratch rules and procedures will be in effect for this meet. The Illinois Swimming House of Delegates adopted the USA Swimming National Championship Scratch Rule at the Fall 2010 House of Delegates meeting.
- Download the NEW ISI Championship Scratch Rule here.
- Positive Check-in is required for the following events: All other events will be pre-seeded
- Psyche Sheets---> Distance and Relay Events All Days
- Psyche sheets will only be available online. Please download and print.
- Please remember: A psyche sheet is a DRAFT; use for planning purposes and a general look at the entry list.
- Entry corrections or additions may change the final version.
- The pre-scratch timeline os a non-binding DRAFT.
- Entry scratches will change the pre-meet timeline.
- Updated information will be available at the meet.